May Lunch & Chat: Worshiping with our Children! For our May 5th Lunch & Chat, we are going to talk about children, worship, and helping teach our children to be kind and loving little humans. The discussion will be facilitated by Mother Maria and Ashley Rollins, our Children’s Ministry Coordinator.
We will start with a community story time where we share our favorite stories of being a child in church, or of a child you love participating in church. After hearing our stories, we will discuss the following questions:
- What do you like best about how children have been participating at St. Philip?
- If you could imagine kids participating in church successfully, what would that look like?
- How might you improve the Pray-Ground?
- What community norms would we like to have with our children (in Sanctuary and Parish Hall)?
- Would you be interested in an adult or all ages godly play class so you can experience what our children have been experiencing?
- If you were to write a pew card for a visiting family to read, what would you like it to say?
Soup, Salad and Bread will be provided, but feel free to add to the feast!