St. Philip the Deacon is available for use by the community.
- A Parish Hall that seats around 100 people, with rectangular tables and folding chairs that can be configured as you need it and a stage with a baby grand piano – $75/hr
- A large, commercially furnished kitchen – $50/hr
- A music classroom with two upright pianos – $25/hr
- A children’s classroom that can accommodate a meeting-size table and chairs, or you can sit on the floor like our kids do – $25/hr
- A small chapel that seats about 10-12 people, outside entrance available – $25/hr
- A Sanctuary space that seats around 100 people on pews in a semi-circular style – $100/hr
We have bathrooms available off of the parish hall. All classrooms are accessed through the parish hall. Since we are a shared space, there may be times that staff and volunteers will need to access other areas of the building. If privacy is a concern, please be sure to say that in your reservation request.
We do accommodate repeated use and long-term reservations.
Note: pictures will be added soon.
How to reserve space:
- Check the currently scheduled building activity here to make sure space is available.
- Please contact the office with your preferred time, space, and expected number of people.
- Include your email address and phone number.
- Include a short description of your planned activities.
- Review policies and agreements.
- You will be contacted regarding your request.
Use Policies and Agreements
- All users of the building must read our Use of Facilities Policies
- In all cases, a signed Use of Facilities Agreement is required.
- In addition, long-term use agreements will require an MOU to clarify mutual roles and responsibilities. A draft of this will be developed between St. Philip and your group.
Paying Use Fees
- A deposit in the amount of 20% of the User Donation fee is required to hold the date and space requested. The deposit is payable up to 14 days of the day of use. Cancellation within 5 days of date requested or a “no show” will result in the deposit being non-refundable.
- A Security Deposit of $75 or 20% of total User Donation, whichever is higher, is due at the time of signing.
- As a non-profit committed to supporting our community, our use-fees can be discussed with parish staff, and in some cases, reduced.