There are a variety of ways to give at St. Philip, whether it is of your time, your skills, or your income.Donate!
We do an annual giving campaign each year which helps us budget for the upcoming year.
Pledges form the basis of our annual operating budget, but it’s not just about the money: it’s a yearly spiritual and financial commitment to supporting the ministries and work of St. Philip the Deacon. Making a pledge as opposed to making a weekly gift in the offering plate allows us to know we can count on your contribution as we budget for each year.
Pay your pledge
There are a variety of ways you can pay your pledge:
- You can set up weekly or monthly payments through your bank account. Sending St. Philip a check via the “Bill Payment” feature of your bank account is free to you and St. Philip. To do this, simply add St. Philip as a Payee in your online bill payment service using our address (at the bottom of the page).
- You can write a check and put it in the offering plate on Sunday. Note “Annual Giving” or “Annual Pledge” in the memo line.
- You may give online. Online giving incurs a small transaction fee which is taken out of your gift. Please consider increasing the total amount to help us defray these fees. Here are the current fees:
Type Amount Credit/Debit Cards2.9% + $0.30/transaction Bank Transfer (ACH)1% + $0.25/transaction
If you would like to setup ‘Planned Giving’, use your IRA to offer your gift, or would like to contribute in some other form, please contact us.
Other Ways to Financially Support St. Philip the Deacon
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
You can St. Philip the Deacon earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card.
Freddy’s donates over $2 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here is how the program works:
- Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Cart to St. Philip the Deacon Episcopal at http://www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by name.
- Then, just USE YOUR CARD!
You will still get all the benefits of the rewards card, while donating to St. Philip the Deacon at the same time.
AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible AmazonSmile purchases to St. Philip. All you have to do is select St. Philip as your charity of choice, and start all amazon shopping at https://smile.amazon.com. Here is how it works:]
- Sign in to amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity (or select). Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Enter “St. Philip the Deacon Episcopal Church” and select it from the results.