St. Philip the Deacon is working to welcome our elders home, both by building The Alcena, an affordable living community, and deepening our historical commitment to being a welcoming and vital space for community organizing and celebration.
St. Philip has had, as its mission, “…to be a vital presence in the lives of individuals, families, and the community.” So, we are asking our neighbors the following questions:
- Individuals: For the last 40 years, our mission has been to be a vital presence in our community. Where do you see vitality and life in this neighborhood, and where is it missing?
- Institutions: What is your vision for enhancing community life in our neighborhood? How might we partner with you to do that?
- In short, How could our community be a vital presence for you?
Recurring Meeting Times:
- St. Philip Housing & Community Engagement: 1st Wednesdays of the month (usually), 6:30-8pm on Zoom. Read our MEETING NOTES.
- Leaven Community Land & Housing Coalition: 4th Wednesdays, 6:30-8pm; Coalition meeting Zoom information received by email from LCLHC team. Be sure you are registered! Check out the Multnomah County Cohort page for more information.
Come JOIN us!
STPD Land & Housing Cohort Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 810 9970 2201
Dial by your location
+1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 206 337 9723 US (Seattle)